Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Disappointment and Goals not met...

I'm a disappointment in the world of the blog. I have not blogged in two weeks. Nor have I dieted or worked out. At this moment, our world has been turned upsidedown. I've gone back to work. Charlie stopped sleeping through the night. So, needless to say things have not worked out according to my master plan.

Here is where I'll be spending my focus.
1. Spending as much time as possible with the cutest baby ever.
2. Find different ways to get exercise (even if that means hiking with Rachel). : )
3. Find fun things to do as a family.
4. Try to make a variety of healthy/easy meals.

I'm forgetting about the weightloss goals for now. Because I just can't focus on that with so much on my plate. Maybe soon though, maybe still in time to lose some weight before an April wedding and June at the beach.

 *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment